Utilize your pledge assets in lieu of a down payment.
The Pledge Asset Loan Program offers financing up to 90% of a home’s value by pledging security assets or savings in lieu of a down-payment, second mortgage or home equity loan. This program is ideal for clients who wish to defer capital gains or losses while maintaining their investment strategy and continually benefiting from interest, dividends and investment appreciation.
Benefits & Features
- Up to 90% financing available with this program.
- Any person may pledge assets on behalf of a borrower in lieu of a down payment.
- Available on all Titan Mutual Lending portfolio products including second homes, investment properties and in conjunction with cash-out refinance.
- Ability to defer capital gains tax by keeping the investment strategy in place and continually benefiting from interest, dividends and investment appreciation.
- Pledged assets may be kept with Titan Mutual Lending or brokerage firm of choice, as long as certain pledge account requirements are met.
- Eligible assets include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, money market, savings, and others (retirement accounts are not eligible).
- Trading is allowed in pledged account.